Defiant Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defiant Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
- P|nk¥ - (139)
Defiant's Important Rules I_vote_lcapDefiant's Important Rules I_voting_barDefiant's Important Rules I_vote_rcap 
Insania (137)
Defiant's Important Rules I_vote_lcapDefiant's Important Rules I_voting_barDefiant's Important Rules I_vote_rcap 
Arime (122)
Basix (107)
fish614 (63)
Elunefaith (56)
Adamex (53)
Luv (48)
weedmaster (45)
luisana (44)
Facebook Fan

Defiant's Important Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Defiant's Important Rules Empty
PostSubject: Defiant's Important Rules   Defiant's Important Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:34 pm

Defiant Rules

• ~ ALWAYS listen to the centurions ( i mean every single cent! )
    ~ 服从与尊敬百夫长,团长们的一切安排与调动

• ~ Be active, friendly, helpfull in the legion and RESPECT everyone! ( Dont be SELFISH! )
    ~ 踊跃参与活动,互相帮助

• ~ Join YY or Ts3! ( it's a MUST, for easier communication )
    ~ 加入TS3或YY语音

• ~ Don't do anything stupid with your main character for which u can get a permanent JAIL from a GM
    ~ 别尝挑战游戏的规矩

• ~ Don't FLAME at other legions ( we aren't children )
    ~ 别与其他军团产生骂战

• ~ Never LEAVE someone behind in the legion, we are a family!
    ~ 别抛下军团的同伴

• ~ You MUST have a forum account and check the forum daily
    ~ 必须要注册论坛会员

• ~ Don't SPAM the legion chat with useless random crap, that's annoying!
    ~ 禁止在军团内喧哗与刷频

• ~ Bosshunt rules ( check below )
    ~ Boss狩猎规则(请看下面)

• ~ Fort rules ( check below )
    ~ 要塞战争规则(请看下面)

• ~ Item distribution ( check below )
    ~ 装备武器申请(请看下面)

• ~ Priority meter ( check below )

• ~ No NINJA-ING!!!

Note : IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW ANY OF THEM, YOU'LL BE WARNED, IF YOU STILL DON'T, YOU'LL BE KICKED!

Defiant Boss Raids / Instances

When bosses is in window, it's time to regroup. If any centurions ask you to come to a boss, you must come! not listening or pretending afk is consider as not helping legion and not following rules and you'll be warned or kicked.

If you wanna go to an instance, make a group, ask who wanna join, there are always people who wanna go to an instances. Never leave someone out of the group because he isn't good geared, help each other! But when u are needed to regroup for a boss raid, kill the current boss from the instance and leave the instance immediately n move to the regroup location. U can always do instances but world bosses are more important!

Defiant Fort Raids

Centurions will call the legion 1h before the fort will go vulnerable for hard forts, for easier forts they will call you on 30min before. For regrouping, listen to the alliance leader, don’t go to a location alone when the leader told everyone to regroup somewhere else. Don't rush in solo. If everyone would go solo rushing it would lead to a big fail! And most important is... soloing are prohibited!!!

Things you should know/do for making group :-

• Main group : 2 x Cleric or replace 1 with Chanter if you lack of people. 4x Gladiators or Templars.

• Other group : atleast 1 Cleric or Chanter if we have them.

• Always put the Sorcerers together with a Cleric or Chanter because they are far range attack.

• Always put the Rangers together with a Cleric or Chanter because they are far range attack.

What to do? :-

• Every Cleric or Chanter just heals! Don’t go attack! Most of time we lack of healers. ( so stay as far as possible from boss )

• Rangers / Sorcerers just attack but stay far. Also kill asmos if they are too close, don’t chase them!

• Every group ress his own people, unless the whole group is dead someone else will ress you for sure.

Defiant Item Distribution

We work with OKP system. How it works?

• OKP = Omega Kill Point

Cents will take screenshot in every boss hunting.

then will upload it on forum, some cents will update on the list of OKP to everyone who joined the hunting.

Everyone will earn 1 OKP from each hunting.

Gold item request will spend 10 OKP

Red item request will spend 20 OKP

When you got your item, OKP you have spent will gone.

if 2 or 3 ppl request same item, winner will be the one who got the most OKP.
  • Without posting your current equipment under member's equipment = NO ITEM

• Always update your equipment list from time to time so that we can keep it updated. Don't ignore the "Last Updated Since" otherwise, we will take it as old equipment and not updated = NOT QUALIFIED

• On forum, you can request for any item we got left in the inventory by requesting from legion's cents. Cents will put u to request list if only u are qualified! ( only for your own use tho! NOT FOR SELLING IT )

Defiant Priority Meter

If you're doing instances while we need you, contact one of the Centurions and maybe you can finish instance first but, no tell = kick. For forts you'll see when a fort is vulnerable yourself so don't QQ.

• Helping Legion!

• Boss hunts (omega,ragnarok)

• Forts(Defending, attacking)

• Instances

• Your own stuff

As you can see instances / own stuff comes at the last place, so if you want the legion does something for you, you should do something for us! If you don't leave instance when we need you you'll be warned or kicked!
Back to top Go down
https://defiant.forummotion.com

Defiant's Important Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Defiant Legion :: Guest's Section :: Application-
Jump to: