Defiant Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defiant Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
- P|nk¥ - (139)
a friend from siel here,lets talk I_vote_lcapa friend from siel here,lets talk I_voting_bara friend from siel here,lets talk I_vote_rcap 
Insania (137)
a friend from siel here,lets talk I_vote_lcapa friend from siel here,lets talk I_voting_bara friend from siel here,lets talk I_vote_rcap 
Arime (122)
Basix (107)
fish614 (63)
Elunefaith (56)
Adamex (53)
Luv (48)
weedmaster (45)
luisana (44)
Facebook Fan

a friend from siel here,lets talk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kelth

a friend from siel here,lets talk Empty
PostSubject: a friend from siel here,lets talk   a friend from siel here,lets talk I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:19 pm

Hello to DEFIANT legion (1,2,3,4... etc).I was told u are the prime ely legion on lumiel,so pls tell me is defiant going to stay ely on lumiel or roll to asmos? I am from SmallGods on siel and we are thinking to come lumiel on asmos side and looking to have balanced game.And pls i was hopping for your B.Gen to respond and not some random members to spam tyvm.
Back to top Go down
Luv

Luv

PostSubject: Re: a friend from siel here,lets talk   a friend from siel here,lets talk I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:25 pm

I am sorry to disappoint u but we will stay on elyos side Smile GL
Back to top Go down
https://defiant.forummotion.com
Insania

Insania

PostSubject: Re: a friend from siel here,lets talk   a friend from siel here,lets talk I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Well all i can say as Cent form Defiant is, that we will stay at Elyos-side and we already started a rebuild action.
If you want to go on Lumiel and want join to Defiant you have to play as Elyos^^
Also i need a List of Members you will bring with you.
I need the Names and Classes of your peoples, then we can talk about it.
Back to top Go down
kelth

PostSubject: Re: a friend from siel here,lets talk   a friend from siel here,lets talk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:06 am

Ermm thank you but i think u misunderstand me. I am asking because all our legion is coming to Lumiel and we will remake it on the asmo side.I just wanted to know if defiant will stay elios.Because on Siel elios is like x5 more then asmos and game is not ballanced.I think it will be fun the 2 biggest legions on IA to meet in battle hehe.So can u comfirm that elios were more powerfull then the asmos atm on lumiel?And btw how many ppl did u had on defiant total? We managed to make 3 legions with the smallgods name near the end.
Back to top Go down
Insania

Insania

PostSubject: Re: a friend from siel here,lets talk   a friend from siel here,lets talk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:42 pm

ad least we was Defiant,Defiant II and Defiant III.
we will see what will happen after wipe.
and mhh i think its ballanced here(at abyss^^) in Heiron or Eltenen are sometimes to many asmos(but i dont know what other think about)
Back to top Go down
- P|nk¥ -

- P|nk¥ -

PostSubject: Re: a friend from siel here,lets talk   a friend from siel here,lets talk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:50 am

Thx for dropping by Kelth^^ we are not sure whether siel is unbalance or not but im sure that in lumiel has never raise about unbalance issue and elyos & asmos is always fight with fair no matter in fort or wherever... Since u have decided to be on asmo side, we Defiant, are definately prepared to fight u in war Twisted Evil but you are always welcome to join elyos too since there is still have time for you to change your mind Wink
Back to top Go down
Kelth

PostSubject: Re: a friend from siel here,lets talk   a friend from siel here,lets talk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:23 pm

TY Pinky. I will stay and support my legion for now.Lots of siel coming to asmo so is nice to know strong legion will stay on elios to even the war.BTW how do u keep all the legions (def 1,2,3,4) organized? Some outside chat server perhaps?
Back to top Go down
- P|nk¥ -

- P|nk¥ -

PostSubject: Re: a friend from siel here,lets talk   a friend from siel here,lets talk I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:52 am

What i can say is.. because we have a teamwork members, good cents from 123 and most important is great n super hardcore leader^^ without him, Defiant cant be so successful like now (before wipe) Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a friend from siel here,lets talk   a friend from siel here,lets talk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a friend from siel here,lets talk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Defiant Legion :: Guest's Section :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: