Defiant Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defiant Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
- P|nk¥ - (139)
Application Form (how to apply?) I_vote_lcapApplication Form (how to apply?) I_voting_barApplication Form (how to apply?) I_vote_rcap 
Insania (137)
Application Form (how to apply?) I_vote_lcapApplication Form (how to apply?) I_voting_barApplication Form (how to apply?) I_vote_rcap 
Arime (122)
Basix (107)
fish614 (63)
Elunefaith (56)
Adamex (53)
Luv (48)
weedmaster (45)
luisana (44)
Facebook Fan

Application Form (how to apply?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
- P|nk¥ -

- P|nk¥ -

Application Form (how to apply?) Empty
PostSubject: Application Form (how to apply?)   Application Form (how to apply?) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:27 pm

Please fill up below question :-

• Ingame Name ~

• Class ~

• Level ~

• Age ~

• Gender ~

• Location ~

• Previous Legion ~

• Reason leaving ~

• Hour u spent in game everyday ~

• How long u have been playing ~

Notes

• Please don't bother to get approved for your registration in forum because we won't until you are qualified

• Please make new topic with your IGN as tittle ( don't reply under this post because it's closed topic )
Back to top Go down

Application Form (how to apply?)
Page 1 of 1