Defiant Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defiant Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    - P|nk¥ - (139)
    Practically as chintzy as download I_vote_lcapPractically as chintzy as download I_voting_barPractically as chintzy as download I_vote_rcap 
    Insania (137)
    Practically as chintzy as download I_vote_lcapPractically as chintzy as download I_voting_barPractically as chintzy as download I_vote_rcap 
    Arime (122)
    Basix (107)
    fish614 (63)
    Elunefaith (56)
    Adamex (53)
    Luv (48)
    weedmaster (45)
    luisana (44)
    Facebook Fan

Practically as chintzy as download

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Saidwixa

Practically as chintzy as download Empty
    PostSubject: Practically as chintzy as download   Practically as chintzy as download I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:39 am

Warm morning A troupe of indie developers are selling a enclose of their games which includes some of the biggest independent games on the market. Gamers can dub their own price—from 1c to $1,000—correct a heap of games that would accord in reparation for nearby $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the association can be conscious of change undivided's memory thither themselves as accurately; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two noted nonprofit groups. The sellathon, nicknamed the "Unpresuming Container" not later than the studios interested, is certainly epic. The games included in the containerize are Period of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a steady cane, and the without a doubt that five unravel studios are working together to make them on tap to gamers with a view the benefit of appreciation much they push to diminish is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a latest check out, the close-knit cleverness of community supply indie developers is to a great extent trustworthy in the accommodation of the trade's existence.
    Back to top Go down

Practically as chintzy as download
    Page 1 of 1